Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaack

OMG JESS CAME BACK!

Yes she did, and she did so to inform you that she is failing a little bit. But to keep things positive for a little bit, here is some good news:

-I have in fact, practiced for one hour today!

Now, because I don't have that much good news, here is the not so good stuff:

-I haven't even touched a fair shmuck of my homework that's do tomorrow
-I haven't studied at all for my History test tomorrow
-And I have not touched Hero at Hogwarts

Oh and then of course, we have the to do list that I was given today by my father (to be completed before my mother gets home at around 6:15):

1) Clean kitchen
  • Status: Incomplete, and I actually decided I needed to make brownies, and added to the mess
2) Clean up the yard (ie: pick up dog droppings)
  • I'm kinda putting this one off for as long as possible
3) Do my homework
  • We already discussed this one didn't we?
4) Pick up my room (ie: get trash out of room)
  • I can put this one off for quite a bit, because all it entails is taking about 6 things in my room and throwing them out, then pushing things to the side.
As you can see, I am not doing so hot at all with this list thingy. But you know what, at least I'm making brownies... although making brownies is supposed to be a reward... But you know what, just let me have this one, please??

Goals:

1) Turn in all late homework
  • Reward if turned in by Thursday, January 28th - peace of mind
  • Punishment if turned in later than Monday, February 1st - fear of being grounded
2) Get a 4 on the AP US History exam
  • Reward and punishment to be determined at a later date
3) Practice a total of 5 hours this week
  • Reward: starbucks =)
  • Punishment: No laptop for a day
4) Finish writing episode of Hero at Hogwarts
  • Reward if finished before Monday, February 1st - Brownies!
  • Punishment if incomplete on Sunday, February 7th - Courtney has decided on no pizza. Which is actually a huge motivator
Alright. That's all folks!
-Jess the nerdfighting band geek

1 comment:

anne said...

haha, your blogs are so cute! I don't know if I should be laughing but I do wish you Good luck!

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)