Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sick

I'm sick right now. And it sucks.

Yesterday I got home from school, let the dog out, let her back in, then proceeded to sleep for two hours until my mom called me asking what I wanted for dinner. Then I just sort of lay there like I was dead or something, with the tv on in the background. After that I ate, went upstairs and did the internet thing for a bit. I felt tired at about ten, so I closed my laptop to go to sleep, only I could not get comfortable. I was tossing and turning until about one in the morning. And then after finally getting some sleep, I woke up at six, thinking that I'd only slept for an hour again, only to find there was snow outside. Snow which means I'm in trouble, because yesterday I was supposed clean up the yard before it snowed. And snow which I cannot properly partake in, because my head feels like it's trying to explode. I wish I could make snow angels today.

It's still snowing. This morning when I woke up, it was simply a couple of inches of snow, with a dark sky. But it started snowing again around eight, and hasn't stopped for the past two hours. It's absolutely gorgeous. I wish it could look like this forever.

I really think I need to take a shower, because we are getting our new washer and dryer delivered today (thank goodness, our washer and dryer that we have right now are ancient, loud, annoying things). However, I would much rather just stay here in bed, staring out the window and watching the snow fall as cars and snow plows drive by.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)