Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To Make Up For Yesterday...

I feel like I kind of need to make up for yesterday. First post in almost a month, and I yell at the world. That's not how you keep friends =)

It's going to be 60 degrees tomorrow. Sixty glorious degrees. I already have my outfit planned for this warmth. And I'll probably make the effort with my hair too. Maybe if I don't have too much homework I can have someone over tomorrow. My dad always comes home late, and my mom is going to be coming home late too, so I'm gonna order pizza and just relax. I haven't had the house to myself in so long.

And bubbles. There will be bubbles. No question.

I've been reading through Harry Potter again. I started with the fourth book this time round. I love the sixth so much though, and I just started it.

I'm kind of waking up with how warm it is lately. And my mind is exploding. I have plot bunnies left and right. Day dreams of summer. I keep craving ice cream. I keep wishing I had a camera because my school was basically built on a swamp, and it gives it the most beautiful outdoors I've had for a campus.

The only real downside to spring is that I have to start taking Claritin again. I've only ever gotten allergies in Illinois, but we're back, so here it goes again. I'm also getting a hair cut this weekend (It's gotten rather long since I cut it to my shoulders, so I think I'll be doing that, but with layers this time, and better bangs), and new glasses. I should have gotten new glasses two years ago, so I'm well overdue. My lenses are actually in the process of deteriorating, which really doesn't help with seeing.

Prom is in two months. It's on a boat. I just... a boat? *sigh* You read the itinerary and you can clearly understand why they're doing it though. They don't want all the partying to happen. They literally have us from about 4:30 pm to 1:00 am. I'm not really sure if I'm gonna go. I don't really have anyone to go with. But then it's on a boat, and I would love that so much (side bar: there needs to be a betting pool on how many people will declare they are on a boat, declare themselves king of the world, and how many will barf. Oh, and can't forget the pregnancies to tally up!). Right now I'm thinking I might weigh down Niki, because I think two months is plenty of notice, and I can't really think that bringing a froshie would be... explainable? I'm not really sure how else to phrase that...

Speaking of dates, this boy in my social sphere is literally asking out every girl he knows. Totally trying to make his ex jealous, but I can't wait till he gets to me, cuz I feel like telling him off for it. Froshie boys are so dumb.

Oh, and in my absence I wrote a fringe fanfic which can be found here. Whenever I don't write anything for a while, I forget that people actually like what I write and get surprised when there are about ten reviews xD It's just something small that makes me smiley.

Feeling better
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I'm currently looking up the link for that story, but in the process I noticed that it is my third most reviewed, third most read and my most favorited story. =)

1 comment:

anne said...

Nice :).
Be lucky you get to go to prom! Through some turmoil of stuco vs bandco, our marching band is going to be out of state during the weekend of prom. All of us upperclassmen had to choose and it was quite tragic. I obviously chose band, but still :P.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)