Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Soooooooo..... Hi! Lol.

Righto, so I am editing a video I made yesterday, and should be posting it later tonight, and I drew this awesome picture (pfft, not really =P) and I wrote on it "Thanks to cupid... My heart was stabbed and I lost free will" Yaaaaaay for love!

In actuality, since I last posted I went out with my ex for about 4 days, because I was talked into it, before he dumped me for another girl, which is totally lame... But now I'm past that, and my best guy friend is going to talk to someone for me. So I'll tell you if that goes well.

I've finally caught up on all of my late work except for some chemistry bookwork and then an essay analyzing my AR book, and my 3/4 page quote response on said book. I should mention that double spacing is my frieeeeend? But yeah, basically today after school it was raining, and I didn't want to walk home in that, so I just walked to target, ate me some nummy lunch, then did all of the work I had with me. So now I'm nearly caught up =)

So have you ever listened to lumos flies, then listened to fireflies? I just can't stand fireflies after listening to lumos flies, because the beat is slightly faster, and sounds happier.

Ok, I'm gonna go, because I just want all of this late work to be DONE, and I'm gonna finish editing my video.
~Jess the Nerdfighting Band Geek.
PS: I forgot, I got a haircut yesterday, and got about 25 compliments or more on it today, so that just completely made my day awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)