Sunday, April 11, 2010

Speed of Sound update.

I'm so bad at this "maintaining a blog thing" xD but let's just walk past my absence instead of focusing on how I should blog more blah blah blah {insert charlie brown adult trombone with a plunger sound}.

Anywhoooooo

I'm in the midsts of talking to my band director about what I should be doing if I'm really serious about being a music education major, because last Tuesday I was telling her how a lot of the schools I'd seen had required piano lessons. Basically I'm between being a French teacher (lots of pros and cons there), a math teacher (major pro: really good at it and enjoy it, major con: it's gonna get harder, and I can't necessarily teach it), and a band director (which I am learning has a lot of cons, but it's been my #1 priority for so long that I'm not sure I can work against it).

I have been putting off writing fanfiction stuff (well I've done some, but nothing major), and courtney still does not have her goodbye dvd. I am such a bad person I swear...

Ah what else????

I'm taking the HSA's right now, which I hate, but it gives me more time to hang out with my friend Aaron, so it's all good. I only have the science stuff. I'm reading Harry Potter from start to finish again. I just got finished with book 4 and have started OotP. I'm also watching fringe from start to finish, currently on episode 4. My AP US test approaches like a speeding bullet (May 7th *sigh*) and I am just not nearly as prepared as I should be.

And finally, I'm back together with my ex (one of the ones I'm friends with), with three understandings. The best of these understandings are that it's going to end when I move and we're back to being friends, and then the other is that he's not allowed to play with my hair during class because that distracts the hell out of me. However, I'm not sure that last one will last, because I swear he has ADD... lol.

Oh and in exchange for me being gone the past couple of weeks I'm going to post what I have written of the That 70s Show/House crossover.

Have a awesometastical day!
~Jess the Nerdfighting Band Geek

My crossover:
I have been Frankie for 27 years now.

Sometimes it’s just so hard to keep within boundaries you make for yourself. I made a lot of boundaries when I was Donna. And I can say that I broke almost every single one. So I made a permanent escape and boundary. I left my apartment in Point Place in the dead of night, leaving Eric alone in that bed, and never came back. Went to New Jersey, changed my name, and started a new life. Permanently.


I met Taylor at a concert. Back when I was more Donna like, and music was still a huge part of my life. Before the blog… I wasn’t a DJ or anything anymore, but I was crazy obsessed with a lot of bands. I’m getting off topic though.


I can’t exactly say why I made my blog. It might have been utter boredom. Perhaps it was a ploy for attention. Or maybe a plea for a support system, which was one of the many things I lost when I left Point Place. But I made it. And now I find myself with a support system of about a hundred people. That should really be all anyone ever needs, shouldn’t it?


But then I can’t explain why I feel so empty.

* * *

Taylor can annoy the crap out of me sometimes.


Overall, I love Taylor. He’s amazing in a lot of ways. But in some ways, he just is annoying. Maybe I blog too much. Maybe I can’t make decisions for myself anymore. I know this already. Get off my back and let me be!


And then the neighbor comes and asks Taylor if we know what time it is. Then he looks at me, and calls the police. Calls the police?

I look in the mirror and see the bruises forming on my face. They hadn’t been there before. Taylor had never laid a hand on me. Not that way. What the hell is going on?

* * *

I have never been in a hospital before.


At least not for myself. I’d gone to the hospital for Kelso plenty of times… The worst was the time he came back from the police academy for the last time. He was almost a cop, with a month left, and he said he was going to go off weed once he was in the police. So we took a heavy hit, and it all ended with Kelso falling off the roof.


Being at the hospital is strange. An IV, terrible food, a catheter, and so much more. I blog about it all. Taylor couldn’t be more annoyed.


And that's all I've got on that so far. But I was looking through my stuff and I'm also writing two stories, one that I have no plot for other than it involves starbucks, two teenagers, and new york. The other is about a post nuclear war over oil and water and food girl who wants to see rain, and her quest to see it. So maybe I'll post those later one when I need to make another apology lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)