Thursday, March 22, 2012

HEY!

HEY!

It's been a while hasn't it? Well don't worry, because I have a POST for you. Filled with MANY randomly capitalized WORDS!

So since I've been gone (Kelly Clarkson anyone? Yeah? Yeah??? No? Okay then =/ ) I have aged! That's right, I can now go see R rated movies without adult accompaniment! Which, is like the only thing different about 17.

Did you know that liking doorknobs is ILLEGAL on other planets? Well now you do ^_^

So I'm graduating in less than two months! I know, right?? Like, I've seriously almost finished four years of high school? What IS this NONSENSE?

I swear, I spazz out about that every few days or so. Cuz, like it's really not that far away! High school always seemed like this impossibly long thing to do, but really, it's not that long anymore.

Yeah, so I will hopefully get back into the habit of blogging soon. Time shall see!

Oh, and before I go, I just remembered, my next major purchase is going to be a UNICYCLE! Yup yup yup...

See ya soon =)
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)