Friday, February 11, 2011

20 goals for my life

  1. Become a band director and keep the music going.
  2. Go Backpacking in Europe. (This should entail pizza in Italy hehe)
  3. Live in the Seattle area again.
  4. Be able to have a straightforward answer when people ask where I'm from.
  5. Keep in contact with Courtney and Niki even though they aren't necessarily close.
  6. Make a youtube video with 1000 hits
  7. Write a book (as in ACTUALLY finish a book).
  8. Meet Maureen Johnson and present her with my jar.
  9. Fall in love and get married and all that jazz.
  10. Never stop reading.
  11. Go sky diving.
  12. Speak French fluently.
  13. Throw in Finnish, Italian, and German.
  14. Play New World Symphony on French horn.
  15. Be a mom.
  16. Own a Jeep.
  17. See an ALL CAPS concert.
  18. Go to a Harry Potter Convention.
  19. Meet all my favorite authors and get my books signed.
  20. Marry someone with a last name that ends in 'n' (superficial, I know haha)
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

1 comment:

Sophie said...

You have no clue who I am (I found this blog from a comment you made on Kristina Horner's blog, I think, and found it pretty funny)...so I hope you don't find this comment odd! Anyway, this post inspired me to make my own list of life goals.

Yes, #1 on the list is to STOP PROCRASTINATING SO MUCH, as I still have not started my list.

I like that you varied your goals so much...there are intellectual, material, social, athletic, professional, etc goals. Best kind of list!

FINALLY (I'm so odd...no one writes a four-paragraph [even if the paragraphs are only 1 sentence each] blog comment!), I wanted to comment on a prior post of yours, the one about abstinence posters. I feel your pain (more accurately, annoyance)! I go to Catholic school and believe me, you haven't seen/heard anything until you've sat in on a Catholic theology/"health" class.

Well, great blog! From a random girl you've never met,
Sophie

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)