Friday, February 18, 2011

Countdown to EVERYTHING

You know, I used to do countdown posts a LOT on my livejournal, so why don't we hop to it on here. It is TIME.

11 Days until I'm sixteen
9 Days until I visit VanderCook
81 Days until the AP Eng Lang and Comp test
35 Days Until Spring Break
36 Days Until I leave for Indiana to visit Butler University and Indiana University
97 Days until SUMMER BREAK
109 Days until I get my license
76 Days until the AP Euro test
66 Days until The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson comes out.
55 Days until Harry Potter P1 is released on DVD

and also!

Some amount of days until HP7 P2
and Some amount of days until Maureen Johnson is here in July!

EXCITEMENT!

These are the type of things that I need to look forward to while the snow still melts. However, for today, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and HOLY SHIT IS THAT A DEATH EATER???

Made you look =P
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: 27 gold bricks until I can play VOLDEMORT!!!
PPS: This made me cry

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I'm only 13 days older than you!
WAIT WHAT? Do you get to meet MAUREEN?!? I am eternally jealous.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)