Sunday, February 6, 2011

My life and stuffs. Yeah.

I'm sitting in my room right now wondering when the last time someone checked the mail was. I know I haven't checked the mail, but I feel like someone else should have. They probably have. I just don't know.

I had 2 and 1/2 days of school last week because of the MONDO-STORM that caused parts of my backyard to have snow taller than I am. I spent the majority of these days playing the sims 3. Other than the fact that I now have the sims 3 music stuck in my head from time to time, I say this was time well spent.

It's snowing more now. I think there's another inch on the driveway that we cleared Thursday.

I really want to go backpacking through Europe. Just once. It would be amazing, and I really think it could mean bonding time with one of my friends, not that I've proposed this idea to her at all. However this cannot happen the summer after my senior year like I want anymore, because my job this summer fell through. Unless I get a job at six flags... Let's face it, I won't be doing jack squat this summer.

We had this whole jazz festival that our jazz band went to yesterday. I like playing music, which is why I'm in jazz band (and because of bullying into it from two friends and my dad), but I don't really like jazz, and a whole day of it was just too much for me. I had a headache all day.

And then there is turnabout this weekend, and I don't know yet if I am going with my friend (who says she will know by tuesday) or asking a guy (which I know is the point, but it's not really something I'm interested in after the failure of the last dance I went to with a boy) or figuring out a group with some other friends, or not going.

I don't know if I've mentioned this one here before, but I am down to four (confirmed) non holy pants. I'd like to go to old navy some time soon to remedy this.

Think that's all for now
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I'm not too fond of jazz either. I'm in the jazz group we're putting together for Solo & Ensemble for choir...bleh.
We didn't get hit by the storm. We're too far north. Oh, the irony.

paness

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)