Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Things I Don't Understand

I don't understand tumblr. I have no idea how it works and it honestly scares me from the vague things I see. If I was given a tumblr, I don't think anyone would ever see me again.

I don't understand bikini waxing, or really waxing in general. PAIN!

Also, uh, landscaping down there. What is it supposed to look like if you do anything? It doesn't seem like it would be a good idea to shave down there...

What the big deal about gay marriage is. I mean, why do people think it's wrong? It touches them in no way whatsoever...

Speaking of gay marriage, why do people not realize this video is making fun of people against gay marriage? The majority of the comments are negative, but it's a great video.

Why people think it's strange that when I'm done with college I want to just move to Montana and have my own life. What's wrong with Montana?

Why America has been a great democracy for so long, yet so many people are prudes.

yup
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)