Sunday, July 3, 2011

HEADDESK!

I hate saying that I'm bored, I really do. I'm the person who says that only boring people are bored, or tries to give them something else to do, but I have to admit it now, I AM BORED.

So f***ing bored.

Nobody texts me back, they all do things together without thinking to invite me despite the fact that I can take my bike and be over in two minutes. Anytime I try to plan anything, everyone backs out right before it works out.

And then I'm working down where I used to live, and my parents seem to have this fantasy built up in their heads that I still talk to everyone down there, and I am friends with them, and could just pop by without planning waaaaay in advance. The only person I'm really friends with down there is Niki.

I have to work from 4 to 830 on the 4th of July as well, which means missing out on this awesome party that I've been anticipating for about a month. And my dad says I can't go see Harry Potter at midnight, which I have been anticipating since he said I couldn't see the last movie. THIS IS THE LAST THING I GET TO DO RELATED TO HARRY POTTER, AND I CAN'T DO IT!

I don't mean to complain so much, it's just that I normally can always find something to look at on the bright side, and today and yesterday I have seen NOTHING. My video game even revolted against me completely unfairly. It lost one of my characters halfway through the level, and I had to go and restart because I needed the character to even be able to move on.

AUGH *headdesk*
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I never do things with friends either. I am bad at calling people, and I only have a few friends that are close to me. I haven't even seen my boyfriend since school, I am that much of a wuss about calling people and planning things.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)