Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The clock is ticking faster

I hate that in no more than two minutes, you can brighten my entire day

I hate that you make me smile for so long after we talk

I hate that your status says single

I hate that there’s no chance

I hate that I’m leaving

I hate it all.


I've been having a crappy two or three weeks, but I'm not sure that it's especially seeped through here. My near brother is gone, band is over, I'm moving in three weeks, I have a D in two classes (one minus, one plus), and one of my best friends seems to have decided that I'm worthless, or something of the sort. So yeah, crappy few weeks.

Oh, and then there's him, who makes me smile, who randomly seems to show up and brighten my day. Who I have almost no clue about, other than that his perscription is high enough that I can see out of his glasses, he laughs like a little girl, and he seems to have made me his personal vendetta for tickling him... Ok, so I know a bit more than nothing. But he's just there, and I want to do something, but I can't, because there just isn't enough time. There isn't enough time for anything.

The problem with time, is that if you stop it, then nothing happens, but if you let it go on, you run out of time.

Time is running out. And I can't do anything.
-Jess, the nerdfighting band geek

PS: Did you see house???? Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)