Saturday, May 29, 2010

Waiting

A lot of the time, I wait for things to happen instead of making it happen.

I didn't ever realize that this was a problem until now. But now I find myself with a whole summer of time without anyone to hang out with who isn't at least an hour of travel away. I spend most of my free moments constantly refreshing the same things over and over again. I'm a broken record.

I usually procrastinate on things just to keep doing the things that have made me bored. I didn't touch my final English project until 10:00 the night before it was due. In the meantime, I had been sitting there refreshing my tabs. The most proactive thing I've done recently was start a blog with Courtney, and that wasn't even that proactive, because I was trying to get four of my friends to do it. But since only her and Ashley responded, and Ashley was lethargic at best, I decided to just do the blog with Courtney.

After today, I have to go through my stuff and pack my suitcase and bag. Then I have to sort through my closet so that it's easily movable, and under my bed as well. Oh, and I have to go through my bookshelf and figure out how many books is too many to bring with me >_<

But today I am going to the beach, it's going to be uber awesome, cuz I'm bringing my sand toys =) hehe. We're doing a picnic, and just gonna be stupid. Which I'm gonna need, since I will be busy until Friday with packing and moving.

I'm going to go finish packing. Ttyl!
-Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)