Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh hey there... Sorry I haven't posted lately!

I've sorta hit the realization that in some things, I just need to give up.

Like US history for example. The AP exam is Friday. And I was going to study my butt off today, but I started to, and realized it was pointless, I was over history at this point, and I probably won't get much else in my head. So I probably should be studying right now, but I'm not, because I just am not.

In other ways though, I really shouldn't give up.

I've been putting off something all week. I tell my friends to make them make me do said thing, and it ends with me crying. Today, I would have done it at recess, but I lost my nerve. And I just keep talking myself out of it because of some small little thing. Not this time. I'm doing it tomorrow morning. End. Of. Story. Hopefully...

I have a concert next week, that I'm rather excited/nervous for. I haven't practiced nearly enough, but it's my official debut as a horn player, and possibly my last high school performance as a principal tuba player. Then the weekend after that, is the band banquet. I don't think I'm getting anything that is student voted for, but I can't help but hope I get one of the teacher decided things, because I actually have worked my butt off this year.

Other news:
My friend's baby brother was born today! And she got named godmother. He's absolutely adorable, and I'm thinking of visiting this weekend since her mom invited me. I've never seen a newborn in real life. I always get to meet them when they hit the terrible two's -_-

I'm reading though Calvin and Hobbes online, and it's just wonderful. It makes me smile =)

And that's about it for my other news.

So finally, I'm doing my persuasive speech tomorrow for English on why dogs are better than cats. So I figure you should get to see my visuals (which I was going to just copy and paste, but I can't make it work, so you'll just have to look at the links):
Dogs
http://ginalazenby.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/dogs024.jpg
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/garden-journal-07/dog-smiling.jpg
Cats
http://www.cutepicturesofcats.com/uglycatpictures/ugly_cats_pics/Scary_cat_Bublik.jpg
http://www.cutepicturesofcats.com/uglycatpictures/ugly_cat_pictures-01.htm

Gonna go put those pics in a ppt, and maybe do some chem before I go ZZZzzzZZZ.

See ya round!
-Jess the Nerdfighting Band Geek

PS: I almost forgot, but charlieissocoollike on youtube posted a video for a song called Chemical Love, that is just hilarious. So link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAigCKiqYvw

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)