Thursday, October 7, 2010

FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!

Oh school, how I do love thee. Particularly when I don't have to be with you. That's when you make me love you the most.

I am insanely excited for this weekend. Four day weekends happened frequently enough in Hawaii with the furloha fridays that they weren't a big deal, but now they feel like an epically big deal. So here is what I plan for my weekend:

Today
I am currently relaxing and catching up on internet things. Tonight I am having chipotle for dinner, which is gonna be so awesome, cuz it'll be at the new one by my house that opened yesterday, thus opening a world where I can get chipotle whenever I want it (and I am willing to ride my bike notso/kinda far). And then there will be bones and fringe and big bang theory to watch when I get home tonight from band practice from 7-9. An overall awesome evening

Friday
I will be taking advantage of an empty house for a day, and waking up early(ish) so I can have the living room to myself to play video games, watch cartoons, and watch movies (depending on my mood). Then I plan on a lunch of potato skins (which I loooove), or ordering some pizza hut (cuz no one else likes it, but I, again, looooove it). Then once my dad gets home I will probably pick at my English commonplace book (which I'm cool with, cuz it's creative). Then we have a football game that I will get to spend time at until half time being with the band, then go home and do our usual family movie night. So a good day.

Saturday
I am going to do my homework, and all the annoying things that come with it. Then I will probably just have a normal Saturday at home like I normally do. Or perhaps I will bug for some driving time (on the road, in a car I feel safe in, unlike my dad's monstrosity of a sports car) and/or going out to buy Kat's bday present of epicness.

Sunday
This shall possibly be a day of going into Chicago, if I can manage to wear my dad down. Because even though it's the Chicago marathon day, which means things will be somewhat crazy, the race only passes by the magnificent mile near the begining. So things should be fine. And I really want to go to the beckoning of lovely meeting at 10:10 PM (on 10:10 =] ), because not only would the meeting be cool, but JOHN GREEN is there. I'd like to get a (some) signed book(s) very much. And possibly one for ashley since I sort of failed on the other book front *blush*

Monday
Day of rest and finishing homework. I plan on much video game playing. And then I don't know if I have jazz band. I shall ask though.

And that will be my awesome weekend. I promise many updates on its awesomeness this weekend (which means blogging every day this weekend... seeing as how I haven't done something so consecutive in a while).

Also, some good things from this week:
  • Freedom from jazz band practice on Monday
  • Got some good grades (and one terrible one *blushes again*)
  • Appear to have made 2 new friends
  • Talked to Corey sporadically (which is compared to nothing for two straight months)
  • Got an ACT prep book (sounds not so good to you, but to me it's heaven) from my school
  • Mom brought home belgium chocolate pudding from trader joe's (this is a godsend, and I worship it accordingly).
For y'all who shall at least be having a three day weekend (columbus was an idiot sailing west to get east and found a hunk of land day! HUZZAH!), do you have any interesting plans?

I shall be going now because there are some more interwebz things to do for a bit before I have to go to dinner and then band.

Have a wonderful remainder of Thursday,
Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I use epic a lot, don't I?

4 comments:

Niki said...

We don't even have Monday off... AND we're even learning about that fudgeface Columbus in Euro now, too. /stormsabout Luckypants.

Marisa said...

We don't have any days off either. We read something Howard Zinn wrote about Columbus for APUSH...and now I think he's a jerk. He doesn't deserve his own day.

Jessamyn said...

I agree with you both. Total asshole. Bad leader, overall idiot. Just lucky. But I do not contest my day off. No sir-e-bob

Niki said...

He's also kinda deluded, y'know? They tell you that he was the only one who believed that the world was round, but he really believed that the world was a jillion times smaller than it really was.

Europeans are jerks.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)