Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friends Make the World Go Round

I was reading Marissa's blog, because I woke up at 7:30 today, and the internet can be worn out very quickly when you're on before everyone is up. And I found wordle.

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!

I gave it the link to my blog, and it was like it had suddenly formulated me to perfection. It just knew who I was. And that was incredibly cool. I'm gonna be testing some of my word doccuments with it momentarily. Link here: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2515584/My_Blog

In other news, I talked to one of my best friends who is like my brother but not really and whatnot for the first time in months on skype. I knew I missed him, but man, you don't really realize these things until you're talking to them. It wasn't even that interesting of a conversation, it felt like we'd just talked yesterday, but I still realized how much I'd missed him. I think I made him stay up too late talking to me though. We were both basically falling asleep at the end of it.

The agenda for this weekend is a hectic one. Around one I'm going to be going to my friend's house so we can work on our history project. And then I have to get all of my homework (which is thankfully, virtually nothing) done today, because we have our first marching band competition Sunday (where I will get to see the band my first middle school feeds into as well =]) so there will be no time for such silly things as homework. But of course, tonight we're going out for dinner, which means we'll probably leave the house around four and go around the shops and whatnot. I actually need to stop at a toy store or video game store though, because my friend Kat's birthday is coming up, and I know EXACTLY what I'm getting her. There's no way she won't love it =)

And then, while I have never read the hunger games, my friend has, and she loves it, so unless she tells me otherwise I'm getting her a signed book since Suzanne Collins is going to be in Illinois on Monday. I won't be able to actually be there because of jazz band practice, but usually you can call a store and they'll get you a personalized autographed book that you can pick up later. I know she will love this as well. And since I'm going to be sending Kat something anyways, I'll probably just send both things together so I can save on shipping. Yay for economization!

Is economization even a word? It should be.

I'm gonna go take a shower and all that jazz, because I haven't done that since... 29 hours ago!

Laters,
Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I'm gonna do supernote most definitely, but I don't know if I should be on the vlogbrothers', meekakitty's, or wheezywaiter's team. Leaning towards meekakitty a little bit.
PPS: Courtney, if you're reading this, I love you, because only you and I can have the first four texts in our conversation not actually be conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)