Tuesday, October 19, 2010

School, NaNoWriMo, and BAND =)

Ah, okay, I'm totally falling behind in school work, but I love you all who read this, because you all have special armbands, so yeah.

Wow. I have no idea what THAT was.

Right, so I have an audition this Friday, I have definitely not practiced nearly enough for that. Then my math homework has been taking me a lot of time, because I'm playing catch up since this school pairs Alg 2 and Trig and AUGH. And English makes me write essays, and NaNoWriMo...

I've narrowed NaNoWriMo down to the two stories I've already been working on. I think I'm leaning towards the story I wrote in middle school. But you are not holding me to that whatsoever. I will know for sure after this weekend, because I am having a sticky note day this weekend maybe with my friend Niki maybe not with her. I should ask her about that again, I slack off too much xD

Oh, and speaking of NaNoWriMo, Jess (not me Jess) commented on my post yesterday about a project she is doing that ties into NaNoWriMo, so if you are going to be giving up your November this year as well, you should go to this link: http://nanonerdfighters.blogspot.com/

Right so I'm going to be going, because I have a lot of other online procrastination things to do before dinner. Cuz after dinner I will be a good little girl and do my homework... maybe xD
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: My band won first place in our division on Sunday, and it was awesome, even if I didn't get home to my bed until 11 PM that night.
PPS: I just remembered, one of our drum majors gave us a shout out that began "You are all beautiful like trees" Oh gosh, I wish I'd been allowed to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)