Thursday, September 16, 2010

AAAAAHHH

Why am I writing this right now? I am an idiot super procrastinator!

No. But seriously, why I have no idea why I just opened this link, but obviously my hands were telling me I need to write something. AAAAAHHH

Ok, see, my school is stupid, and they're having a football game on a THURSDAY. So my call time for band is at six, and I will probably get home around ten. I also have to do an english worksheet (I may put this off until study hall tomorrow), some history (part of which may end up put off until my lunch tomorrow), and then I need to study for French (and when I said need, I meant need. If I don't study I will fail so badly). I did my math homework during history class. Most of it anyways. Two problems I need to look through my notes for.

So yes, I am here to tell you I am crazy panicked. I suppose my hands know that days like these are the ones you need to record, because they are the most filled with life. If only there was enough time for all that life!

Right, so I'm going.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: For those in the know, I am doing it tonight. I wrote out two notes, and I will be standing there while it happens. *is extremely nervous*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)