Friday, September 3, 2010

Absolutely Scrap Week

Ah, so I have neglected this thingymabobber.

NOT ANYMORE!

Actually, still more, but you know... For today I won't be!

I've been completely overloaded with homework since for almost two weeks, until yesterday where I only had math homework. And since I had drivers' ed study hall for today, I didn't do it. I was sleeping instead (more later). But then today, I came home, and found I have almost no homework again. I mean, a bit more, because I technically need to be studying English because we got about 30 new vocab today that we will be tested on the monday after labor day.

So yesterday, I was absolutely sick. I was so pathetic, that I had to wear my jacket all day, because I kept going from being oh my god hot, to freezing cold. And so in French I didn't understand anything we did that day, could barely pay attention in drivers' ed, then I magically felt better for math and English, but then band I started to feel like crap again. By the time it was history, I felt so bad that I ended up bombing my History test. So when I eventually got home, I was just being sick in my parent's room with their tv, then falling asleep for a bit in my room, eating, then going to bed for the night around seven.

Now onto today: today was freezing. That is all I think I will remember about today besides band. Absolutely freezing. And I am wearing a skirt, because I'm out of pants, which really dosen't help whatsoever. And then the other highlight of today has been band. See, tonight is our first home game, and the band's first preformance, and we FAILED at marching our second song. EPIC FAILURE. But things got fixed, and hopefully will stick. No, but my friend and I are kinda mad cuz we specifically got yelled at a lot. Him because having not been here the day we learned the charts, he's still trying to get things down. Then I am one of the people who is supposed to lead us off the field and no one explained it properly, so I just looked like a complete idiot for something that WASN'T MY FAULT. Then I accidentally left my binder outside and someone stole it. Because of this, I bought myself the $2 pudding my school has. It was completely worth it, because that just sucked, and I needed a pick me up.

I think the main issue, is they pushed everything way too fast. We've known our charts for Vehicle only two days of marching, and they got mad at us for not having everything down. Unlike my old school, absolutely no time is spent working on music in any way that helps at all. I miss having the Marine band over to help us out all the time, they worked miracles. And then I hate how we've only had about three weeks to work on all this, and we're marching already. My old school worked for almost two months before our first show for the same amount to be preformed. And I don't like marching with a lyre, because I'm getting to reliant on it, where as at my old school we would have had every bit memorized. It's all just insane here.

So yeah, I have to be at school in about an hour. I can't *wait* for my doom.

(If you didn't notice, sarcasm was heavily implied. Don't worry, I'm not insane).
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: After this I get to write a blog post to my friend. My life is a blog blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)