Monday, August 15, 2011

Current Status

AP Econ: just needs to be printed out =)

AP French: I read the first, and longest passage. I will pretend I didn't think we were supposed to actually do the last activity, because I like my sanity. Three passages to go

AP English: I've looked up spark notes. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly you annotate a book. Estimation that this will take eight hours to read and annotate. This is the max estimation, just in case.

When I will be waking up: 5:35
When I will go back to sleep: 6:10
When I will wake up again: 8:00
When I will be at the library: 9:00-11:30
When I will eat lunch: 11:45ish-12:30ish
When I will have my tuba lesson: 1:00-1:30
When I will be at the library: 2:00-6:30
When I will pick up my mom: 7:00
When I will eat: Sometime after 7:00
When I will be done with summer homework: ???

See you on the other side!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

2 comments:

Marisa said...

You haven't started school yet, have you? Do you have stuff you have to get done before you start class so that you can start working on stuff right away?
Everyone here has summer reading, but John Green is on the list for every grade so I don't actually have to do mine, even though I reread it anyway. Because it's John Green.

Jessamyn said...

We have summer reading for english that is different depending on the class you're in. My class let us pick from a list of about ten books. Then every AP Social Studies course I've ever taken has assigned summer homework of some sort (this year: reading "Naked Economics" and answering twenty questions on it). And then students going into French 3 Honors and AP French have a summer reading packet... Idk if it's the same sort of thing for spanish... I'd basically say language classes, and AP classes have the right to assign summer homework at my school.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)