Friday, August 5, 2011

Okay

Hey you, person who is reading this.

Today may not be the best day. Today may have been the most tiring day you've had in ages. Today you may have heard the worst news ever. Maybe everything is catching up to you today.

Well you know what? When I feel that way I need someone to tell me that everything is gonna be okay.

So here it goes.

Everything is going to be okay, you have people in your life that love you and can take care of you. The glass is half full, the sun will come up tomorrow, and eventually all that is bad in the world will be the past. So crash on the bed and cry, take a breath, and just remember everything is gonna be okay =)

~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)