Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not Alone

Now I still have trouble
I trip and stumble
trying to make sense of things some times
I look for reasons
but I don't need em
all I need is to look in your eyes
and I realize
-A Very Potter Musical: Not Alone

I have fallen in crazy love with this song from AVPM. Add in the fact that it's Act two, Part five, which includes the most hilarious make out scene I've ever seen, and you've got an addiction stronger than the power of love. And the power of love killed Voldemort... Twice!

I find myself addicted to a lot of things as of late. AVPM, my french horn (which is good, I'm supposed to practice that, so it's good that I'm actually working on it), NEOPETS (particularly the daily dare), formspring, and coloring. I'm planning on making a poster tomorrow to put up on the door outside my room that reads THIS ROOM IS NOT A HORCRUX, SO WALK AWAY SLOWLY BEFORE LORD VOLDEMORT KICKS YOUR ASS (I'll post a pic when I make it). I might have to think of another place to put the sign though, because I don't think my parents would particularly appreciate that poster.

I spent most of today cleaning my room, which completely sucked, but I can quite honestly (and sadly) say that this is the first time I've been able to see my floor since my grandma stayed in my room over winter break. And now I have all of spring break to mess it up again.

Goals:
1) Scrapping the DDR idea
2) Still working on Courtney's secret project. She's already left, but I'm going to mail it to her. It's gonna be uber special.
3) Crossover Eric Foreman fanfic, I'm planning on doing over break
4) Get a wallet... I still need to talk to my mom.

Over break I also plan on making a butt-load of APUSH flashcards, finishing more of the books I got for my birthday, finishing Super Mario Bros Wii (I beat world one, and found the warp pipe in that one to world five. Right now I'm in world six, but I want to go back and beat worlds 2-4), and going to the beach sometime. Oh then there's CYO lock in and the anti prom my friends planned at the bowling alley.

Yup, I'm excited for spring break. I only wish it hadn't been cut to a week.

Hope that you have an awesome rest of your weekend!
- Jess the Nerdfighting Band Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)