Monday, March 15, 2010

Not My Idea

A presentation of my inner mind

OH Yeah!
We're so beating mario!
DUCK!
I can't believe you guys just died. That was so easy.
Oh Shut up!
Yeah, shut up!
*sigh* whatever, have fun... I've got better things to do.
Do you think anyone ever wrote a fanfiction about Mario/Bowser
Dude, definitely did.
Hmm... *begins plotting fanfic*
SHIT!
Haha =)
Man, I thought you had better things to do!
My internet connection just went out.
Oh. Well, fine, but shut up!
.
.
.
You know, you could be working on those essays that are due when you get back.
I told you to shut up!
.
.
.
Well what about practicing your horn, I thought you were gonna do that?
SHUT UP!
I'm just saying. I mean you make a pretty nasty habit of procrastinating.
DUDE, SHUT THE **** UP!
You never do anything anymore. You're a lazy slob!
*SMACK*
Go to your room!
I'm the one in charge of the body here. You're too quiet to take charge and be anything other than annoying!
Well, you, you, YOU YELL A LOT!
YOU'RE YELLING RIGHT NOW!
GUYS GUYS GUYS!
WHAT???
I've so got the plot down for the story. Like Mario is gonna get all mad at Peach, and...
*sigh*
Damn it, lost again.

Yeah, sometimes things get kinda intense up there. I blame video games.

Goals:
  1. Courtney's secret project... I honestly should have it done by now, but I'm a lazy ass.
  2. Crossover fanfic. I started writing it. And I've got the whole plot out. Now I've just gotta get past that whole being a lazy ass thing.
  3. Got my wallet back. We got a call from the bank, and the movie theater I lost it at had it for two weeks. So this one is checked off!
  4. Practice horn. Just gotta if I wanna be able to play my part...
Hope the voices in your head aren't as crazy as mine!
~Jess the Nerdfighting Band Geek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A comment for your awesomeness:

Love the crazy voices. And the crossover fanfiction thing, even if I don't understand the fandom very well. I'd comment more but you totally stopped talking to me in the middle of a facebook conversation, so this is all you get.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)