Friday, March 19, 2010

Two Weeks

My week has included some crazyness.
My week has included me spazzing out
My week has included me overreacting
My week has included major neopets time
My week has included over 100 messages from Facebook in the span of 15 minutes
My week has included a lot of mario
My week has included procrastination
My week has included a lot of fanfiction
My week has included giddiness
My week has included a lot of cherry coke
My week has included missing one of my best friends
My week has included a fair amount of horn practice
My week has included skittles
My week has included fawning over my dog
My week has included trying running
My week has included watching post grad
My week has included window shopping on old navy
My week has included craving McNuggets
My week has included craving chipotle
My week has included realizing a crush
My week has included considering starting a GSA at my school
My week has included drawing on my driveway in chalk
My week has included talking to my best friend two hours straight
My week has included cleaning my room
My week has included having starbucks
My week has included going to target
My week has included a lot of iTunes Shuffle
My week has included eating cereal
My week has included planning out a poster about horcruxes
My week has included not being able to open a pickle jar
My week has included listening to new world symphony
My week has included looking up yarn in french
My week has included looking up zombie in french
My week has included taco bell
My week has included walking weirdly
My week has included making an edit on tvtropes
My week has included discovering several mass extinctions
My week has included running out of space on my hard drive
My week has included frustration at my computer
My week has included watching Tom and Jerry
My week has included a large discussion about stalking
My week has included learning the gluteus maximus extends far into your thigh
My week has included wearing earings
My week has included making refried beans
My week has included becoming a plushie collector on neopets
My week has included using the word "dazzle" unironically
My week has included waking up early without an alarm
My week has included discovering there is an immortal jellyfish
My week has included working on a crossover fanfic
My week has included learning how moonshine is made
My week has included listing 50 things my week has included

What has your week included?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)