Monday, August 30, 2010

Should not be writing this

So, I really shouldn't be writing this right now, because in two hours and ten minutes I need to be at the band room for Jazz band auditions. And before auditions, I need to do my math at the very least, hopefully read some history, and practice a bit, because I haven't looked at the audition music at ALL. You know, I totally blame Nathan and David (mostly David, he was the instigator), for making me do this, because I had decided that since I hadn't practiced and I was kinda busy anyway that I wasn't going to do it, but they bullied me. So now I'm going.

Tomorrow = getting picked up by my dad right after school (ie: I need to pack my bag before eight period, and just bring my 8th period stuff with me), and we are going to go get me a new social security card so that I can get my permit. YAY for permit, because I have been waiting about three months for this since I was supposed to get mine in June. But yeah, this is all the crazyness I have to deal with today and tomorrow.

Hopefully wednesday will be calm, but then I have a math test, and we're starting our book in English. And thursday I have both a history test, and my final summer essay due in english. And it's all just augh!

But yeah, I need to go do my calc work or I will drown.
~Jess the nerdfighting bandgeek

PS: I just wrote that in 5 minutes, oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)