Saturday, May 14, 2011

So Close to Over P2

Whooooooooop!

So close to everything. Let me count the days!

  • 29 Days until Maureen Johnson is forced to sign ten books for me! (June 13th in Naperville, IL)*
  • 12 Days until school is OVER!
  • 7 Days until graduation (which means about 372 days until I GRADUATE this godforsaken place. I'm pretty sure there will be cake somewhere)
  • 24 Days until I get my driver's license =)
  • 15 Days until memorial day (which includes a parade, and a weekend where the pool is open, and six flags is open full time)
Actually, there isn't as much so soon as I thought. I used to be able to make lists like this that had about 30 different things.

I made cookies, there are still plenty left if you want any! *presents plate of cookies*
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

*I feel like listing all of the books she will sign: Let it Snow, Zombies Vs Unicorns, The Key to the Golden Firebird, The Bermudez Triangle, 13 Little Blue Envelopes, Devilish, Girl at Sea, Suite Scarlett, Scarlett Fever, The Last Little Blue Envelope. I will probably bring her baked goods in exchange for this, but that means I need to find a recipe that does not involve eggs.** Oh boy.
**It makes me sound like a stalker that I know so much... well, I follow her twitter, nuff said.

PS: I mostly wrote this to waste time while I waited for megavideo to let me back in. I'm watching Lost. Tis epic if you haven't watched it. And it's on netflix streaming! (I'm only watching on megavideo because my dad's watching baseball right now).

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Is she allergic to eggs? My dad is. You can make cakes and stuff by substituting applesauce for eggs and it turns out fine.

Jessamyn said...

That is excellent to know! Actually she's a vegetarian that doesn't eat eggs as well. She does, however, seem to use milk products at least.

I really feel like I know too much xD

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)