Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer =)

I want a challenge to do this summer.

I mean, I'm going to likely have a job, and I'll have summer homework for Lit, Calc, Econ, French, and maybe music theory, but I want something to do this summer. I think everyone understands the summer doldrums. I just want to avoid it and DO something this summer.

So my question is do you know of any good summer challenges to take on?

It only recently occurred to me that Darren Criss might have a twitter. So now I got that going for me. I still haven't watched Starship, which makes me a really bad Darren Criss/Team Starkid fangirl, but I just have been busy watching lost. Which is not an excuse. But LOST!

Since we last spoke I have made it halfway through season two. I'd be farther, but I've been writing and reading a lot lately. That and refreshing my youtube page. I keep getting so close to first comment, but then I'm one or two behind. It's depressing. Well, actually, it's awesome, but y'know.

I'm writing this post sporadically as I talk to friends on facebook. The rapture happened 25 minutes ago. So, I figure we all make a team base in Chicago to fight the demons. Thankfully though, it appears some of the raptured, such as Maureen Johnson, managed to grab their phones, and are tweeting in the sky right now.

I miss the pool.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)