Sunday, May 8, 2011

So Close to Over

Tomorrow is Europalooza. It's the celebration of not having to learn anything more upon completion of the AP Euro test. The objective is to escape class as often as possible to gorge yourself, and try to do it in front of any freshmen you know.

I should be able to go...
2nd period-my health teacher is a pushover
3rd period-my math teacher is married to my history teacher
4th period-I have a work period tomorrow, so I should be able to go get something to bring over
7th period-that is when I have euro
8th period-my physics teacher said I can go after I finish my summative, which will only take me about 15 mins.

Unrelated: I am baking on Thursday. Probably just a LOT of chocolate chip cookies (I'm considering using three bags of chocolate chips, depending on funds). It is my own personal: everything is done, so I need a new focus.

Really, by Wednesday everything will be done. Jazz band concert was on Monday. Wednesday was my last tuba lesson at the community college for the semester. Friday was AP Euro. And Wednesday will be AP English and the band concert (I still don't know how my playing a sousaphone is supposed to factor in, because I'm in both bands, trip over my dress frequently, and I really need someone to empty my spit...). After this I am done, with only finals left on the horizon (with the exception of math, a piece of cake. And once I remember how to find limits and do certain derivatives, I will be set). So I am making cookies. Maybe a pan of brownies, but I don't know if that is in the budget unless I jet get tub cookies, which are NOT the same thing.

Actually, they probably are the same thing xD

I posted a new fanfic about Brittany/Santana HERE.

And I guess bad news last: I didn't get drum major, or section leader actually (although that was more of my decision, because I just really didn't want to do sousa, considering it's a lot more time with a sousa on than the last time I marched sousa, and my shoulder still isn't quite right). I was totally bummed, but you know I got over it. Some people are really giving the kid who did replace the senior drum major a hard time. I'm probably one of the only people who congratulated him once I got over not getting it. He's a good kid, just not very well liked by non adult figures in general.

Anyways, Happy Mother's day, go tell your mom she's awesome!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)