Friday, April 8, 2011

BEDA day eight

WARNING: Upon reread of this post, it has been determined to be full of GLEE. Continue at your own peril.

Oh Oh I want some more, Oh Oh what are you waiting for????

I am currently lurking about fanfiction dot net reading some excellent slash Britana and Klaine fanfictions. Screw studying! You could never pull me away from this fanfiction now. Particularly when I have Darren Criss and Chris Coilfer singing animal in the background. NEVER.

Well okay, so I'm writing this blog post, but the music is still there!

Leadership applications were posted today for band. It suddenly made me really nervous. I mean, me, drum major? It suddenly seemed entirely laughable. I mean, what the heck do I remember about calling right face and left hace and flank...

But then my memory returned, so I'm again optimistic.

And there are two questions that are asking you what you would do in a situation on the application, and I just laughed, because I thought of all the times I HAD dealt with this stuff last year. Piece of cake, in the bag, I just can't screw up the learning how to conduct part. Four before school sessions, I WILL get this shit down!

Oh, and you may have noticed I'm not studying today. And tomorrow I'm going to a baseball game. A day and a half of FREEDOM. I couldn't be more gleeful.

Which I suppose, is why I'm reading glee slash fanfiction right now. It's nice to read about happy gay kids. It makes me go SQUEE and get giggly and all sorts of awesome stuff that I love.

So I'm gonna go continue gleeking out
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)