Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BEDA Day 20... Sort of.

I feel like being an oldschool livejournal* person. SO LET'S GO!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I think purple cheese does better.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Yup, by this point I have become a chain smoker at 16 yrs and have emphysema. It goes quite nicely with being a tuba player.

3. Do you own a gun?
I hope to soon posses my very own portal gun. However, the current price is $60, and I am a teenager, who has to pay for a lot of her own things, so perhaps once I can find a used copy of portal 2 at gamestop, it will be MINE.

4. What is your favourite cordial flavour?
I am quite partial to caviar. Having never tasted it, I thought this would the simplest answer. Because who doesn't like FISH eggs to go with their fancy party clothes?

5. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments?
Yeah, I'm worried they'll figure out that I absorbed my twin in utero, and she's still in there hanging out.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They should get them some fans. SAVE THE HOT DOGS!

7. Favourite Christmas moive?
I'm quite fond of the star wars holiday special.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I start every morning with a bottle of sulfuric acid. It does great things for my teeth =)

9. Do you do push-ups?
No, but push-up, really like doing Jess's as a part of his daily exercise routine.

10.What’s you favourite piece of jewellery?
I have a bracelet completely made of magma. It stings a little bit.

11. Favourite hobby?
Setting up traps for the children who refuse to get off of my lawn. Little Susie never came back after she lost her arm.

12. Do you have A.D.D?
I'd like to think not, but then... well what if every one has ADD but you, then do you have some weird disease, or maybe...

13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself?
I was not awesome enough to write an awesome book like Maureen Johnson, and give it away for free electronically here, and here, and HERE.

14. Middle name?
Something related to water**

15.Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
Do murdered squirrels make for good smoothies? My blanket likes to eat my books. Is that Peter PAN??

16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Sulfuric acid, murdered squirrel juice, and water.

17. Current worry?
That the police will find it.

18. Current hate right now?
That Lord Voldemort was better at hate than I am.

19. Favourite place to be?
I hear that Jupiter is quite pleasant this time of year.

20.How do you ring in the new year?
I pass out doggie condoms.

21.Where would you like to go?
To check on the vampire.

22.Name three people who will complete this?
Bob, Bobby, and Carl.

23.Do you own slipper?
Yeah, it makes going across halls much more interesting with all of the falling.

24. What colour shirt are you wearing right now?
Science seems to decide I am wearing an absence of color. So I must be naked.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I prefer sheets made of concrete.

26. Can you whistle?
Yeah, but I need to find the whistle first.

27. Favourite Colour?
That shade of green people turn right before they throw up.

28. Could you be a pirate?
Sure. I could be anything really.

29.What songs do you sing in the shower?
Hot cross buns, and the ten coolest things about new jersey by the Bloodhound Gang

30.Favouite girls name?
Larry

31. Favourite boys name?
Larry 2.0

32.What’s in your pocket right now?
Why it's my... wait, OH S*** IT GOT OUT!

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
the square root of eleven.

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
I had a wonderful concrete bedsheet set as a child, but alas, we were parted too soon.

35.Worst injury you have ever had?
I accidentally amputated my stomach.

36. Do you love where you live?
It will do for now while I reorganize the troops.

37. How many TV’s do you have in your house?
Enough to keep watch.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
I think it's Hillary, but her tongue has been gone for a while.

39. How many dogs do you have?
How many dogs DON'T I have?

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't feel like there's a crush on me, but I'll come back to you

41.What book are you reading at the moment?
I'm currently alternating between Hop on Pop, and the Art of War.

42.What’s your favourite candy?
I do favor lemon drops.

43.What’s your favourite sports team?
I'm always a fan of the local underwater hockey team.

44.What song do you want played at your funeral?
What will it mater? When I die, there will be no one left to turn on the CD player.

~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek
*Actually, it's more like myspace, but whatevz.
**this one is actually true

2 comments:

Niki said...

DUDE I played a slightly different version of underwater hockey in swim practice one time :D!

Marisa said...

I'm going to use this quiz for my post today...so thanks!

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)