Monday, April 4, 2011

BEDA day four

Today, I decided my motto until the end of my AP tests is "get ahead before ahead gets you." In keeping with this motto, I have done none of my homework today. I know, total rebel.

I don't really have too much to say today. After all, it has been the first day back from spring break... And Monday has jazz band, so really, by now I'm usually either dead asleep, or doing a major homework assignment.

Ah BEDA, such fast friends we shall become.

Really, I do want to stick it out all the way this year... It will just take a lot of work.

Also, my GBS Nerdfighter friends, I dunno who is responsible for the apparent awesome at your school today, but congrats on being mentioned at the top of Hank's video today. I must hear tell of what happened soon, or I may explode in anticipation.

I was having a real hard time coming up with the word anticipation there. This is probably a sign to sleep.

GOODNIGHT!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)