Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BEDA day six: Post Number 100

I feel like I should be doing something epic for this post, but the truth is I am dead tired.

WHEEEEEE!!

I know what I shall do! One hundred random facts about me!
  1. I share a birthday with Dr. Seuss.
  2. I crushed my jaw in a scooter accident when I was seven or eight.
  3. My favorite color is green.
  4. The first youtube channel I subscribed to was either nigahiga or italktosnakes.
  5. I have about ten different music books I have accidentally stolen from various band directors.
  6. I have a knack for finding signed copies of the books I want to buy.
  7. I have ten books signed. Half of these were signed by John Green.
  8. The Guinna pig that my family owned about three years ago has lived to be so old that he has gray hair.
  9. My nails are blue right now.
  10. My shortest relationship was three days long, my longest was a month long.
  11. I did not realize how long it is now clearly going to take to get 100 facts.
  12. There are six posters hanging in my room.
  13. The bed I have now (not the matress, the bed) is the first bed I had after being done with the crib. I have not had any other bed.
  14. I have a single knee high argyle sock that has lost its pair.
  15. I have been watching the Assasin's Creed Brotherhood 2.0 videos, and have reached #63
  16. I took Spanish in middle school, but now I am taking French.
  17. Courtney gave me a giant can of silly string that I have yet to be able to use.
  18. I prefer physical CD's.
  19. I think Michael (my teddy bear that I share in joined custody with Courtney) is two years old at least.
  20. I read Across the Universe by Beth Revis over spring break, and it was very good.
  21. I have been given three lei's, all at my last school's band's banquet last year.
  22. I got a 31 on my practice ACT.
  23. I got a 24 on the science section of the practice ACT xD
  24. I want Matt to win survivor this season.
  25. I have sprained my ankle three times.
  26. My favorite vehicle is the jeep wrangler.
  27. There is a half drank bottle of cherry coke on the middle of the floor of my room.
  28. I own three versions of monopoly.
  29. The walls in my room are light green.
  30. I had cherry poptarts for breakfast.
  31. Next year's marching band show at my school will have a Spy theme.
  32. I used to avoid watching Community Channel's videos, because she looked like a slut aiming for attention in all her screenshots.
  33. I was the backstage hat person in sixth grade for my school's production of The Music Man.
  34. I always get a baja blast at taco bell.
  35. On my hand, I have marked three tallies, and written 2006.
  36. I have just realized that I have one more signed book than I thought, because I have Eclipse signed by Stephenie Meyer.
  37. My band folder split in half months ago. It is slowly falling into smaller pieces.
  38. The same thing has happened to three other folders I've had this year (non-band related).
  39. My mother is allergic to cats.
  40. My dad believes that cats are the devil. He is not religious.
  41. The keyboard in my room has turned into more of a table for clean clothes that I decide not to wear.
  42. I actually worked on some homework today (calculus).
  43. One of my favorite foods in the world is tuna casserole.
  44. My lowest grade ever was a D in 8th grade health.
  45. My highest grade ever was 110% in 7th grade science.
  46. Physics is currently my only regular level core class.
  47. The CD currently in my CD player is Kaleidoscope Heart by Sara Bareilles.
  48. I cannot spell Kaleidoscope without spell check.
  49. I can solve a Rubik's Cube.
  50. I am a pisces, my middle name is Ocean.
  51. My door has a lot of issues closing.
  52. It is really hard to lock my front door.
  53. I only have one pair of earings that I actually wear that is still in its pair.
  54. I am giving up at 54 things.
Yeah, so there are 54 things about me. Perhaps tomorrow I will do the 46 remaining, or maybe SOMETHING ELSE!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

1 comment:

Marisa said...

<3 I love that CD! I'm playing Uncharted, Bluebird, and Breathe Again on my piano for my friends at the next Coffee House at our school, and I've come to love Sara Bareilles.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)