Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA day three

I need to figure out how to steal the bookshelf from downstairs.

I mean, my bookshelf isn't full yet. But it will be full soon, and if I have to start putting my books into a box again... It will not be pretty. I also need to start making a contingency plan for my books while I'm in college (which I'm aware is still a year and a half away). I know I can't bring all of them, but I will doing my damned best to get all the ones I like to reread... which is almost all of them. People don't understand why I buy books, but it's so obvious, I actually REREAD them.

I should mention one of the concerns I was thinking about while showering today (you're a liar if the shower isn't one of the greatest places of inspiration for you). I don't know about y'all, but really, I'm not interesting enough to do all BEDA talking about myself... Which is mostly why I did that post yesterday, because realistically, all I did was surf the internet, read more of the Hunger games (reread), and make brownies... So expect more strange posts like yesterday.

Speaking of showering, my dog has taken to running up the stairs the moment I turn the shower off, so that when I leave the bathroom, she's right at the door. And then she tries to come into my room... Dogs are silly.

I got to try out the 3DS at a Best Buy while on our college road trip. It's pretty freaky, but it's hard to stay in range of the 3D unless you turn it down a bit.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Spring break has been glorious. I've been reading about things that interest me on the internet... Like dystopias, and segways! And after all the stress that just got dumped with school in March, well... *begins countdown to summer* Oh good god, 57 days! AUGHALKSDNFLADKNV!!

Two months and done, two months and done...
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)