Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA day five

Post 99 today guys!

Yes, the font is different today. I felt like it.

I've been looking at my schedule for the next... well while. I think I have a total of three days off on the weekends until I'm done with AP testing the weekend after May 11th. Boy oh boy is that busy.

I also, quite thankfully, have a late arrival tomorrow. I will be doing homework with my extra 80 mins... and eating eggs. Eggs are good =)

I don't have much more to say. Really, I don't do much anymore but catch up on youtube, blogger, HPFF, and webcomics; do homework; eat; and watch political news shows (a necessity for my English class). Perhaps tomorrow I shall make up a fantastical story for all of you to hear.

Have I told you about my summer yet? That might be interesting.

Here are the basic bullets for my summer at the moment:
  • I will hopefully be working at the daycare center my mom works at
  • I will be taking the June SAT
  • I will study for the fall ACT and SAT
  • I will take tuba lessons
  • I will take piano lessons
  • I will work like a maniac on audition music
  • I will write scholarship essays
  • I will be allowed to legally drive without a parental unit
  • I will see Maureen Johnson in July, and get about ten books signed by her
  • I will work on summer AP homework.
  • I will play Portal 2 (there shall be no time until basically the end of school for fun, so this is where Portal goes!)
  • I will go to a week-long band camp
  • I will have no life
Really, I need to know before I forget, what is it like to have a life?
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: A car alarm went off while I was writing this. It took me about 15 seconds before I realized I was not hearing a bird xD

PPS: I am still managing to reread the hunger games series with my lack of life. I read it during health, and on the bus, and while I wait in my classroom before French in the morning, and on the toilet. So I'm making good pace with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)