Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BEDA day twelve

Ah, sorry, but I must quickly bring up more glee. The bell at my school plays music for three minutes, and today it was only playing Glee. 'Twas wonderful.

I have four glasses of water in my room. One of them is from waking up at three thirty in the morning so unbearably thirsty that I ran downstairs, chugged a glass, refilled it, brought it upstairs, and promptly passed out again.

Sunday is one of my free days until the AP test... I think. I have no idea what I will be doing. A day of freedom seems laughably insane. I mean, I could... well basically just chill 'round the intwebz, but still!

It's eight and I'm tired. That's just sad.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: this is the part of BEDA where everything is boring, isn't it?

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Yeah, pretty much. We're done with anything interesting we have to say, but it's not yet at the frantic, crazy, delusional point. That comes later.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)