Sunday, April 10, 2011

BEDA day ten

So I am going to busy for the whole rest of the day, and because of that, I am writing my blog NOW.

I'm going to be leaving around 12:30 to go take a practice AP English exam. Then I will come home, and write three history essays (I have the theses for them, I just need to... you know, do that thing where your write in support of your thesis).

Anyways, this is what I am wearing today to go take my AP Composition practice exam:

Are you in love?

But in seriousness, I'm just trying to be comfortable! Really, my dad should not have as big of an issue with all of this as he does. Not to mention it is laundry day, and I like it when all of my jeans get... laundered?

I definitely need to get some more shorts and capri's and skirts and stuff, because Illinois seems to have finally decided that it is spring as of yesterday, and now it is at a high of 82 today, and yesterday was 70. So more clothes shopping?

I have already designated a clothes shopping day that will be two weekends from now, because that is the only weekend I have until after AP tests that is completely open. I will be getting my prom dress and shoes for that dress and summery clothes and more socks. I really need socks.

I also want to be outside right now, but I can't because I only have a half hour before I need to leave and then I need to write and then the weather says it is going to rain on and off all week =/

Have a great Sunday guys
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)