Saturday, April 9, 2011

BEDA day nine

I promise today will have no mention of glee outside of this sentence.

Alright, that said, I went to a baseball game, White Sox vs Rays. Oh Em Gee. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

This has been my first in person baseball game that I've seen in three years and it was just about the best game to go to and we were right behind home plate and this guy did the splits to make a catch and there was a freaking awesome play that had all the bases loaded and

SQUEEEE!!

We had to run to get to the train. WAY. WORTH. IT.

Also, this: http://www.lovecalculator.com/

I have 1% Compatibility with Luna Lovegood
86% with Ronald Weasley
and, sadly, only 12% with "Your MOM"... But that didn't stop her in bed last night ;)

Ten-four!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)