Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA day three and a half?

Hello Miss Niki Wells. Here begins your embarrassment... or perhaps not. Honestly I hadn't done THAT much planning when I asked you if you were okay with embarrassment. I just figured it would be nice to work some in. I'M MEAN LIKE THAT. Whut? xD

Here's the deal Niki Wells. I have known you since sixth grade. We are of like intelligences, we have both completed the RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD, and 20 MPH achievements. We are also both quiet people. You also live an hour away from me, which somehow seems to turn into five zillion hours away when I need a nerdy friend (although twitter, thankfully, does converge the distance rather well - sidebar: was converge the right word?).

With this in mind, I believe it is TIME to AMP UP our friendship to new LEVELS.

I have rewritten the lyrics to a song, in order to exemplify what this amping up entails. (I however, will refuse to actually sing, because no one wants to hear that lol).


I'd read your blogs and I think they're so jokes
And now we're getting friendly with a couple twitter posts
I confess that I now live in your timezone
At least I don't have to watch Youtube alone

Even though tonight I've got
A date with my bookshelf
I'd much rather text and hug you
And nothing else

Won't you be in nerdfighter friendlike with me?
Won't you stay up all night online with me?
We could go write nerdfighternotes in the library
Too bad you live an hour from me

Over a friendly lunch, we'd blurb some lolbooks
Blenderize our meals while other tables give us dirty looks
Do a reading of "Pooh Gets Stuck" in my pants
If we could hang out IRL, I'd do my happy dance

Even though tonight I've got
A date with my bookshelf
I'd much rather text and hug you
...Maybe something else [insert exaggerated suggestive wink]

Won't you be in nerdfighter friendlike with me?
Won't you stay up all night online with me?
We'd happy dance to music that's royalty free
Too bad you live an hour from me

Even though tonight I've got
A date with my bookshelf
I'd much rather text and hug you
...And something else [like play video games? hehe]

Won't you be in nerdfighter friendlike with me?
Too bad you live an hour from me


Anyways, the basic heads and tails of this, is will you go to Prom with me? I need a friend to go with, and I swear it feels like I never get to hang out with you. It's May 7th (the day after the AP Euro test, YAY!) I will pay for our tickets, we can hang out beforehand and do whatever weird things you are supposed to do before prom. It's ON A BOAT in Chicago, which would be cool. And according to one of the boys in my French class, the only reason he is going is the food. Plus we could sneak in gameboys and be REBELS xD

So Miss Niki Wells, will you be my nerdfighter friendlike date to Prom?
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: Unless your school calendar doesn't list sports on it, there should be NO conflicts on your end from school.

PPS: I wanted to use your full name because it felt more dramatic... that's really the only reason why haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)