Friday, April 1, 2011

What Do You Mean You Didn't Know I Am Doing BEDA?

Of course I'm doing BEDA!

What else did you think I was going to do? Be productive and do my homework, study for the AP tests, and spend time on facebook???

Well actually I should probably do those as well... Although the facebook I can lay off a bit.

I remember the last time I did BEDA I sort of gave up towards the end. And quite frankly, knowing me, there is a good chance of this happening again.

Well we'll just see.

I just got back from visiting a whole bunch of colleges. Well three, but still, being with my dad all day, visiting schools and talking about schools, it gets exhausting and begins to feel like you've visited twelve schools instead of three.

I really liked Butler, but my dad went all money mad and decided that I NEED to go to U of I, because that is the only place that can be paid for fully with the GI Bill. Still, I'm the one signing the papers at the end of all of this, not him.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(That, my dears, is what is known as a segway)

After writing that parenthetical statement, I find myself really wanting to post a picture of a segway.
.

That's better =)

Right, so um, yeah, this has been my BEDA day one.

xD

~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: How many of you are doing BEDA this April? I MUST KNOW! (so that I check your pages daily! =])

Update: I just looked up BEDA in google. It came back with Binge Eating Disorder Association... Make of that what you will.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

HAHAHA! That's a terrible acronym we share...I imagine the ways you could misinterpret it would cause confusion.
I am doing BEDA. It may be kind of crazy by the end, but I will try.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)