Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About Jess the Nerdfighting Pumpkin

Hello,

I am one of Jess's best friends and today she asked me to write on her blog today, while she doing slave work, aka cleaning and organizing her room. I am going to attempt to explain a little bit about my friend.

I first saw Jess in 8th grade during band class in the middle of the school year when our band teacher introduced a new tuba player who was female and had an odd name. I later realized that she was also put into my algebra class. Apparently Jess had skipped a grade in the middle of the year. She became friends with one of my friends and was often seen in our group. I didnt really know her very well that first year. I had thought that she was a little weird as she hardly ever talked and when she did it was about this strange thing called fanfiction.

We became closer friends in the summer between middle school and high school. We, along with our friend Ashley, took summer PE so that we wouldn't have to do it during the school year and we could take an extra course. So that summer we bonded over perverted jokes, book conversations, card games such as spoons, and marching band practice.

In ninth grade we had our geometry and english classes, we went to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn, both found the book to be a severe disappointment, went to go see Twilight, got pissed when the Half Blood Prince release date was moved from November to July, and by Christmas she had me addicted to fanfiction just as much as she was.

In tenth grade we had band, english, algebra 2, and AP US History together and we sat next together in most of them. It was a pretty great year until i moved in the middle of march. So in remedy of me moving we started the Hawaiian Outcast blog.


Any way, Jessamyn, though she has a dark hair color, can be very blonde sometimes. Almost as blonde as me, which is saying something cos that is my natural hair color and people tell me that it suits my personality. My favorite Jess blonde stories are...

~ In ninth grade she was talking to our friend Kat and told her that she was always going to be the youngest person in the school, seeing as she skipped a year ahead, Kat said in reply, " Jessamyn, we are getting new freshmen next year.

~ One day Jess and I went shopping at this mall in Honolulu. We went to look at one of the maps they had and Jessamyn searched the map with a confused look on her face. She asked out loud where the english was. I had to explain that she picked up the Japanese map.

~ This one i dont know if it was just Jess being blonde or the fact that she was sleep deprived but one time while i was spending the night at her house we both hadnt slept well the night before and were hyper and laughing for no apparent reason. Jessamyn informed me that she was "slappy" instead of saying she was slaphappy.

Jessamyn is also pretty quickwitted and she talkes really fast, she could have been on gilmore girls. She's also very random as you can tell by reading her blog, i mean who else but a random person could come up with the crazy cat lady story. We were going to write a fanfiction together, with her writing the first chapter then i the second and so on and so forth, but she never finished the first chapter. I asked her when she was going to finish it and in that gilmore fast talk she told me that she would finish it in ten years and then send it through the mail and that when i would receive it i would look at it and wonder, Dude who get's mail anymore.

Well that's all folks

Courtney other nerdfighting bandgeek minus the nerdfighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)