Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lemon

Helllloooo

So I've basically given up on the whole beda thing. School stress, and beda stress, and previous friendship stress is too much stress. So I will just blog as often as possible instead of beda for the rest of August, because I cannot take the pressure.

I'm kinda bummed out, because I am not getting a hair cut today, because dad went to ikea instead in the morning, and nowhere is open past four, and it's three, and three is a bit late for a walk in appointment. So now I must deal with hair that is far too long for at least another 24 hours. I just want it to be short, because it's just turning into to much to deal with it this long.

I suppose I can forgive my dad for going to ikea though, because he brought me back lemon singoalla cookies, which are AMAZING. I love singoalla cookies, and I had no idea there were lemon ones. I love the smell of lemon. Not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but I used to go into william senoma every time I went to the mall, just to use the tester lemon smelling lotion. Eventually, I had Courtney get me some for christmas, and I use it when I really need a pick me up, or want to smell nice. I also like lemon flavored cake, and lemon skittles, and lemon starbursts. Actual lemons, however, are too sour, and I don't like lemonade.

I think instead of figuring out how to get cash before tomorrow, I will probably just be bringing a bag lunch. I *am* going to have leftover steak after dinner after all. Leftover steak is yummy. Especially when it's daddy's steak, because I love his steak.

Walked away from this for a bit. Time for posting!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)