Sunday, August 29, 2010

I want pancakes, so I'm gonna go get some

So.... Hi!

On friday, I rewrote an essay for English. And when I say rewrote, I mean, it has only a vague resemblance, if any at all to the previous essay. I was apparently writing essays very wrong. But I have fixed it! And now it is me in almost a rant mode, droning on about how the internet has changed, but I will still love it all the same <3 The previous essay was about keeping friends as a military brat. And yes, there are a few vague connections! I SWEAR!

I noticed that on friends they keep using this same transition clip, where two women carry their babies past Central Perk, and a police officer goes the other way. And every time I see it I just stare, like this ---> O.O Since school started I haven't been watching friends so much, but I hope I finish it. Because I have a list of tv shows to watch, but my rule is to finish one before the other, and I hate breaking rules. I have a fear of the law... even if I am the law.

Oh, my hair is short now. It no longer is ANYWHERE near my back. It's maybe an inch past my shoulders. And oh my god! I never noticed how much I played with my hair before, but I keep instinctively reaching my hand behind my back and attempt to grip hair that isn't there anymore. But the prettyness of it is very much worth it. I LIKE it.

Now, it's 9:30, and I really want pancakes, so I'm going to go downstairs to see if I can convince anyone they should make some.

Toodles
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: @marissa, that might work. My concern is more about how to relay le informations without something bad happening. My other thought was to just talk through neomail (totally cheesy), since that information will not result in spams. No matter how much I like spam as a food, it just doesn't sit well in my email.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

My Neopets username is furby_6_6_polly.
I was 12 or so when I made that...

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)