Sunday, August 22, 2010

My bed is hot

I totally can't sleep.

Like, I can feel the tired slipping in. It's there, no question. But my god, my bed is HOT. I wish I had a ceiling fan in my room. Or really any fan. I could just aim it at my bed. Maybe I could put ice cubes under my back. Goddam sweat. How am I supposed to compete with a bed that doesn't even want me to sleep in it?

I'm reading a fanfiction right now. It's twilight, which I know is kinda bad. I don't even like twilight anymore since breaking dawn. I mean, I used to be obsessed, but then I grew up, and went back to my first love harry potter. However, I love Claire/Quill fanfiction. I know a lot of people have issues with it, but I completely understand it. And I like following the scheme from protector, to friend, to lover. I can't understand Nessie/Jacob though. I don't care what she looks like, or how smart she is. By the time there will be physical attraction, she will be SEVEN. I don't care how smart you are, before you date someone perpetually in their twenties, I want you to have spent at least twice that amount of time on this earth.

I wonder what other guilty pleasures I have. I mean, there's twilight obviously. And definitely secret life of the american teenager. And iCarly... or really anything Dan Schnieder. He's really good at making parental bonuses. And I suppose myspace as well... Although I'm kinda phasing out of that. I checked mine for the first time today in four days. And I think I'm also almost over facebook. Almost though, because none of my friends will switch to twitter. I'm currently in love with twitter. My day is spent waiting for my cell phone to announce that I have a text, because more likely than not, it's a tweet from Maureen Johnson, and she really brightens up my day.

I'm still not tired, and my bed, and my body, is hotter than ever (heat wise). Perhaps a trip to the loo, and a class of water to cool down. Yes, I think this is highly necessary, because it is almost one, and I have to get up at six.

Stupid school.

Ah, whatever. I'm off into the sunset!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: What are your guilty pleasures?

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Hmm...Neopets? I pretend that I don't care if I spend time on there...but I love it. I have 2 million Neopoints now.
Twilight. I still love it. I haven't been reading it, and I understand why people find it so annoying...but it's so fun!

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)