Friday, August 13, 2010

Meh

I'm having a very Meh day.

I've got a headache, had to have poptarts and chips for lunch. But then I'm watching friends, and after so much freaking Ross Rachel drama, I finally get to see Monica and Chandler. And I also made it to 100,000 neopoints.

And then I keep telling myself to do my homework, but I think the plan now is to do it in my 11 to 12 void that always happens because megavideo cuts things off. At the very least, I will be reading Leave my heart at wounded knee.

That's really it for today, so I guess see you tomorrow, where hopefully the summer/beda doldrums will be less doldrummy
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)