Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Linky Life

Today, I came up with the idea to explain my day with links. I'm browsing through my history right now, and I'm going to put down the websites I went to down below, mostly in order, to sort of give you an understanding of my day, and to perhaps show you how much the internet is ingrained in my life.

Yahoo
Facebook
Fanfiction
HPFF Favorites Page
Google: Watch Friends
XKCD
Google: Ball Pit
Maureen Johnson's Twitter
Kristina's Blog
Google: All Caps
Hayley's Blog
Hawaiian Outcasts Blog
Neopets Daily Clickables
Neopets Games
Pizza Hut
Google: 224-856-5015
Thirteen Reasons Why
Postal Service Location Search
Dan Brown Video
Wheezy Waiter Video
SxePhil video
Borders Store Locator
Blogger Homepage

Now obviously, this isn't everything I've been on up to this point, but there are the major bullets of what I've done so far today, and excluding the fact that I walked my dog today (which I don't normally do), everything I did has been represented in my internet history. So if you really wanna figure someone out, get onto their history.

In other news, last night after I was doing my slave labor I wrote 1,500 words of the original story that I've been working on. And I think I got more backstory to my main characters by just writing instead of planning. I mean, the planning is good, because I have an idea of where things are going, which I've never had before, but I could never get a clear picture of the first girl I was writing about. I sent the story off to my friend kat to read, and she got through the first page out of four last night, so I dunno if she's finished it, but I'm excited to hear what she says.

Also, I would like to defend some of the things Courtney said about me. I mean, most of what she said was quite wonderful, I particularly enjoyed the Gilmore Girls comparison, because I never thought of my talking speed that way. But, I would like clarify, that 1) I was thinking grade when I said school, and 2) The slappy was me being so tired that I didn't realized I'd slurred out that instead of slap happy. However, I'm quite glad for it, as it is now a part of my regular vocabulary.

I'm going to go, because I have more friends to watch and neopoints to earn. (And starting tomorrow, homework to do [I'm quite serious, I've got less than a week!])
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: If you can, please comment on the post from yesterday, or Courtney's Hawaiian Outcasts post from yesterday and tell her that she needs to start her own blog. I want to see what she says when she isn't directly talking to me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)