Friday, August 6, 2010

Le Z day

Today has been very light and breezy. Tomorrow will not be, because my mother is making me work on my room. And there seemed to be some finality in her voice when she made that statement, so I guess I'm doing it. But at least today, I got to laze around for a while, play some neopets, watch some friends, catch up on fringe spoilers, and watch an episode of iCarly.

My friend also failed on her end of our blog together, so I am trying to figure out if I'm giving her a second punishment in addition to the one she has, or not do so out of the kindness of my heart, and because if she's late on one punishment I can only imagine how late she'll be on two.

Jumping around a bit, but do any of you watch fringe? I'm slightly obsessive by this point. Of course, this is on a scale of nothing to Harry Potter level obsession, so I'm probably much farther in then one can imagine. I keep trying to get people to watch it, but it never works out.

Jumping around some more, I am thinking now if I can try to get out of putting together my room by working on my homework... Alas, we may never know.

See you tomorrow for more BEDA!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: Getting the worms in moltara takes so long

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)