Monday, August 16, 2010

Schooooool Tomorrow

Wow, so I was paniced about homework. And then the light shined down, and fate told me that I only had one essay due tomorrow for English. Then Wednesday all of my Euro stuff is due, and Thursday the rest of my English is due. I'm picking at my Euro right now, but overall I am completely relieved.

So yes, tomorrow is my first day of school tomorrow. I have no idea if people bring their backpacks to class or keep them in their locker. I don't know where my first class is (although once I find my locker things should be pretty easy to figure out). I also promised Kat that I will wear the gryffindor jacket that I met her because of (see story in post script), so I am wearing that and a yellow dress, because I like my yellow dress. I don't like shorts, and I'm going to die in a jacket and jeans for a day, so I'm wearing my dress. Purple chucks, yellow dress, and Gryffindor jacket. I am a dork.

Well I am going to go. It's time to watch my last episodes of friends this summer break. And then sleep. Six is too early to wake up >_<

Goodnight!
Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: Basically, the jacket was originally Kat's. She gave it to me when I moved. See, I met her because I'd been noticing her jacket all day, because she was in most of my classes. Finally, in the last class (math class), I see her sit down, so I sit down next to her. After a moment, I ask her if she liked Harry Potter. The rest is history. But now it is my time to carry the torch, and I will do so honorably. Even in a yellow dress and purple chucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)