Sunday, August 8, 2010

Not so good day, but maybe skype convo will cheer it up

So apparently yesterday WAS the day for writing. Just not the day for writing my original story. I ended up writing the prequel to a Fringe story I've had in my head for a while. So now I've ended up roping myself into that (because now that it's started the plot bunnies are multiplying like... bunnies).

I can honestly say that I really don't want to be writing a blog right now. Normally I sit down, and I have something that I really want to say, or I can talk about how I had a good day goofing off. But today I just dealt with some things that have been piling up. Namely: my room. And also some emotional distress I'm currently in. It's always fun to cry and scream at things that you really wish you didn't have to be putting away and could magically put themselves away. Oh, and then my desk can't fit in my room. But it's ok, since I didn't use it much, preferring my bed or the couch. And while my desk can't fit in here, another bookshelf can, so I will hopefully have space for all of my books. Or at the very least be able to put the stuff that was on my desk somewhere instead of having to find room for a hundred different coloring utensils (among other things) in her office.

So I'm going to go, because I've discovered just how vast the shipping war is for iCarly fans, and how Dan Schneider fuels it (thank you tv tropes!). I also need to finish up rewriting my woefully outdated fanfiction profile before a skype call with a friend tonight.

Hope your day was better than mine!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I commented back you guys who commented yesterday, and will probably do so again for other comments, so check for that!
PPS: I just remembered something else that's making my day suck, my mom broke the temp knob on our oven, so that means I am basically stuck with leftovers and mac and cheese until we replace it, and also that I didn't get to have my favorite cheesy potatoes for dinner =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)