Sunday, June 12, 2011

BEDiJ day 12

Are you aware that there are only 32 days until The Deathly Hallows P2 comes out?

I started reading those books when I was SEVEN. Now I'm sixteen. That's nine flipping years, and now there won't be anything new (well, except for lego HP year 5-7, which should be coming out around the holidays) for just about the rest of my life.

I can't think of much more to say, I'm just sort of stunned in thought.

I'm about to be off to see Wynton Marsalis very soon. Other than Louis Armstrong, he is just about the only jazz that I listen to. Really, it's pretty funny, I've never been to a rock or a pop concert, but I've been to so many classical and jazz concerts. I mean, I know I'm a nerd, but I've got to say, I really doubt this was a future that 5 year old me could imagine. Five year old me wanted to do cheerleading, and made dances to pop songs... While in my spare time, reading books and doing math for fun (actually, minus the cheerleading part, I'm not much different... really, replace cheerleading with winter guard, and make sure that pop from the 70s is well included for dancing, I still do all of these things).

I am such a nerd xD
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I almost forgot. There is currently panic in my household because last minute job things mean I MIGHT NOT GET TO MEET MJ. Which, honestly, if I can't, I will cry. No doubt about it. I have ten books (for MJ), plus three books (for Sara M and Susane C), and a toilet plunger to get signed (yes, I decided on toilet plunger... but just the plunger head. You use it in jazz stuff. I stole it from my old high school on accident)... And I know I've been talking about it a lot, but it's because I am so fracking excited, and if this doesn't happen I will cry, and cry, and cry.

PPS: Dude, I FORGOT TO POST THIS. I wrote this in the morning, and now it's ten at night. Epic. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)