Friday, June 3, 2011

BEDiJ day 3

So I got a call today, and I have a job interview on Tuesday!

I've spent all day playing video games. That's about it. And watching some tv.

Oh! And I'm working on a new idea for a fanfiction. So if you watch Fringe and have seen the final episode, I will probably talk about that soon. But right now I have to find a better site to rewatch the pilot episode to do it. So if you've watched the season finale, just think about the end, and what I'm doing might click.

I'm even taking notes. It's like being in school all over again!

My dad isn't going to be home for another hour because he went into work late today. So I'm just sitting here until then. So that is why I am doing this now.

I really hope we go to the local taqueria instead of having grilled chicken, because I just don't think I could last that long.

My friends can't go to Chicago because their parents disaprove of the train. The train is so safe and fast, and it really isn't far to walk after that... I just don't get it. It sucks, cuz this next week is probably the last week I can make plans like this.

RAAAAAWR!

Ok, enjoy your evening,
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)